Thursday, April 29, 2010

Latest News on The Clearing...



The Launch Party for The Clearing was really terrific. Queen Anne Books once again kicked out the jams for this little old YA author.

Here's a link to a wonderful write up my friend Liz Gallagher posted at the Readergirlz site.
http://readergirlz.blogspot.com/2010/04/rgz-seattle-host-heather-davis.html



Looks like I'll be doing a few workshops with Liz this summer, btw... I'll post the deets here soon!

In other news, the nice reviews keep coming in for The Clearing. School Library Journal, Publisher's Weekly, and Booklist have all given it nice write ups. I'm so grateful for this kind attention for this little book!

Some updates on techno-stuff -- I'm posting every Thursday over at http://www.booksboybuzz.com/, a blog I keep with 6 other fun YA writers, so be sure to catch me there each week. Also, I'm now on Twitter as HeatherDbooks, so follow me there if you want to hear random writing and life stuff.

Hugs,




Heather

1 comment:

Anne said...

I read The Clearing right when it came out and I loved it! I was wondering if you have plans for any other books?

I Loved Never Cry Werewolf too. I thought the end may have been left open for a book 2. I have really enjoyed both of your books and hope to see more from you!

Anne